Luas Passenger Charter
As a passenger, you have rights. We commit to:
- 1. Provide you with a safe and comfortable tram
- 2. Provide you with real-time passenger information at
stops 99% of the time.
- 3. Respond to all your letters and emails within 1
Má scríobhann tú chugainn as Gaeilge, cuirfimid freagra chugat as Gaeilge chomh maith.
- 4. Provide you with a 99% reliable tram service and publish our performance every 12 weeks.
- 5. Give 1 week notice to passengers/residents in the event of planned maintenance work.
- 6. Inform and update you in case your tram journey is going to be longer than usual.
- 7. Ensure that Luas meets the highest standards of accessibility and that our staff are trained in disability awareness to assist you if required.
- 8. Clean the trams every night and every stop at least once a day.
- 9. Provide you with an environmentally friendly transport option, releasing 3.5 times less CO2 than taking the same trip by car.
- 10. Advise you on the cheapest fare for you if you contact Luas Customer Care or visit www.luas.ie
We have rights too and ask you to:
- 1. Be in possession of a valid ticket on board the tram.
- 2. Respect Luas staff, other passengers and property.