If you are entering Luas Cheeverstown Park + Ride by foot or bicycle please follow the directional signs provided. Please exercise care and use the correct route. Always look both ways before crossing a track and use designated crossings.
You must pay for parking after leaving your vehicle and before boarding the tram. You can now pay for Luas parking at the Ticket Machines on the platforms at Cheeverstown stop.
- Address: Citywest Avenue, Dublin 24
- Phone: 1850 300 604
- Max. Vehicle Height: 2.1 metres
- Total Parking Spaces: 312
- Blue Badge Parking Spaces: 11
- Tariffs:€1.00 Up to 4 hours (or part thereof).
- ParkByText: 7 Day, Monthly & Annual Tariffs available.
- Max. Day Tariff: €2.00
- Entrance Hours: 24x7
- Exit Hours: 24x7
- Safe Driving Around Luas: Click here for more info
Prices in Euro, including VAT. NCPS reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Click on a car park for further information.