If you are entering Luas Red Cow Park & Ride by foot or bicycle please follow the directional signs provided. Please exercise care and use the correct route. Always look both ways before crossing a track and use designated crossings.
You must pay for parking after leaving your vehicle and before boarding the tram. You can now pay for Luas parking at the Ticket Machines on the platform at Stillorgan, Sandyford and Red Cow stops.
- Address: Naas Road, Dublin 22
- Phone: 1850 300 604
- Max. Vehicle Height: No height restriction
- Total Parking Spaces: 727
- Blue Badge Parking Spaces: 12
- Ecar Charge Point Priority Spaces: 4
- Ecar Charge Point Information: www.esb.ie/electric-cars/index.jsp
- Tariffs: €2.00 Up to 4 hours (or part thereof).
- ParkByText: 7 Day, Monthly & Annual Tariffs available.
- Max. Day Tariff: €4.00
- Entrance Hours: 24x7 hrs
- Exit Hours: 7x24
- Safe Driving Around Luas: Click here for more info
Prices in Euro, including VAT. NCPS reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Click on a car park for further information.